Our tax advisory services can help you plan your future better by providing:
- Advice on personal taxation incl. salary packaging, capital gains, foreign income, managed investments, stock portfolios, rental properties, expatriate Tax and more.
- Advice on taxation of various business structures
- Tax planning opportunities
- Advice on GST, PAYG, FBT, Payroll Tax, Wine Equalisation Tax & Fuel Tax Credits
- Advice on taxation of business transactions
- Advice on Corporate Tax, Family Business Tax, Indirect Tax, Superannuation Tax & International Tax
- Advice on taxation of Crypto Currency transactions
Apart from the end of year taxation, we provide ongoing advisory in various areas. Whether you want to understand how your Crypto transactions might attract tax or how you can minimize your personal or business tax, speak to a member of our team.
We can assist with business structuring and we also work with external consultants for matters outside our scope. This could including Property Settlements, Estate Planning, Business Financing, etc.
We are happy to introduce you to our network of trusted advisors who can look after you or we can work with your external advisors to make sure tax is considered appropriately.
We can also provide advice in the area of Div7A which is highly sought by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Bruce & his wife came to us with a problem of bad structuring. They had multiple companies and trusts set up by their existing accountants. They had a property portfolio worth over $6 million which was heavily negatively geared. They also had income from employment and they were upset about paying so much tax even though they have negatively geared properties.
We have worked with various external consultants and re-structured the portfolio after extensive planning which has resulted in a yearly tax savings of $20,000 each year.